Firefly preassembled model
with installed flood-chamber, rudder & stuffingbox
The new Mini-Eco from Hydro & Marine
European Championship 2016 / 17
Newly developed model for the class Mini Eco or for anyone who wants to ride an uncomplicated mini-rocket with incredible racing characteristics.
The model was first built on the development of our successful Sideon V2, but in the end a completely redesigned underwater section with many important and useful details for a competitive mini Eco.
- Longitudinal stepped underwater section with flat sliding wedge for stable straight runout
- Stepped stringer edges for stable curves and better water resistance
- Asymmetrically shaped underwater section
- Right underwater section with graded steps
* Engines are custom-made individually with you at Lehner.
- GfK finished hull in Epoxi quality
- Hull floor additionally reinforced with carbon fiber
- Stringer reinforced with carbon fiber roving
- High gloss WHITE
- Hull & Deck one-piece Wet glued in wet
- Single-part generously dimensioned cover 240x60 mm
- Shaft system 2 mm with M4 propeller system and 2 / 3,17 clutch
- Motor flange in aluminum with 16 mm hole circles M2.5 - 180 ° offset
- Eco-Metallruderanlage with laminated coker and rudderhorn
- Laminated flood chamber
- Decoration set Firefly