High-performance catamaran in futuristic SlimLine design in carbon fiber and aramid version
- Held the upper deck for lowest rolling resistance extremely flat
- Despite aerodynamically optimized design will find all built-in components (single or twin engine) Plat z.
- Intruder MkII with modified bottom for super stable speed and dynamics
- SAW and Hobby setups possible.
- Cover of single and twin-cockpit version interchangeably
- The model racing catamaran was designed for different engine variants 4-6 LiPos.
- Both engines suitable for single as well as twin.
- Carbon & Aramid sandwich hull finished in Epoxi
- high-gloss white colored
- Hull & lid integrally bonded wet in wet
- New version with rectangular lid cutout 230x380 mm
|Length (about everything.): *
||850 mm *
||Rudder, Electronic speed control (ESC), mixture
1 x Lehner 1940-1950 / Twin 2 x Lehner 1920/30 /
1 x Leopard 3674-4060
2 x Leopard 3650-3674
|Number of cells:
||4-6 LiPo 4000-5000 mAh
||3.5 cc glow starter
* LOA defines the overall dimensions of the model with rudder.
More images can be found in our photo archive under
Motorversion Leopard Sport Setup (inexpensive China-Motor) :
5-s1p = Leopard LBP4065B/2,5Y Brushless Motor 4polig -2100kV-
Motorversion Leopard Sport Setup Twin Motor (inexpensive China-Motor) :
je 3s1p = 2 x Leopard LBP3660-B/2D Brushless Motor 4polig -4650kV-
Motorversion TWIN-Setup LEHNER (high End Quality brushless motor made in Germany :
je 3s1p - 8 Windungen = 2 x Lehner 1920 / HiAmp Air&Watercooled
Top-Speed LEHNER Top-Speed Setup (high End Quality brushless motor made in Germany :
6s1p*-7 Windungen = Lehner 1950 HiAmp Air&Watercooled
* Speed and Runtime depend on Motorsetup,
for further Deteails please use our Brushless-Motor-Hotline 0049-(0)9405-6000