MUST for model boaters your capsized models back to shore.
In this Pusher-Rescue-system, we have made us the physics of water to help!
How it works:
When salvage the slider is moved up to the long side of the capsized model, the rake of the slide has been designed by us he slightly raises the capsized model.
The thrust of the propeller and the rake, the model will be pushed forward (to the side), on the opposite side of the hull a bow wave is thereby created, which builds the capsized hull by moving sideways. Is this big enough, the model is hooked in the water and rolled by = boat is returned to the normal level too.
Should the model once can not capsize, because damaged or too much water leakage etc., we recommend to simply use the slide system as a rescue system.
We advise in a capsize, the model then on land to slide (!!) and all the components to check, theoretically could also be driven on, but a "flip" of the model draws often also damage, though often not immediately noticed, with it !
- Revolutionary rescue system for boats capsized
- turning boats back to self!
- As the propeller an Austrian invention!
- Design with Fiberglas pipe string, slide rake of foamed 4 mm PVC
- Manufactured CNC
- as a kit. to build needed fiberglas tubes, float-raking and assembly instructions
- suitable for installation on boats of approximately 65 cm for example. large Ecos, our Turtle etc. *
* We recommend to use the slide system with boats vollgetauchtem drive and greatest possible maneuverability, there have z. B. tractor or other "Verdrängerrümpfe" which have a large rudder blade or Schottel drive proven highly effective. It should also motors (type 700, 800 or 900 engines) are fitted with the highest possible torque, since it can produce more "vane pressure" by the large screw the slide.
More images can be found in our photo archive under
Our rescue system in action - video below
* Source Info:
Some of our pictures show the slide system by boat, this is not included.