Jumper MkII - now on stock ! New Version !
Fiberglas 1: 5 Outboard mono racer
The fun boat for outboard fans. Optimized for modelboaters with scale ambitions.
- NEW Extra large canopy Useable for all versions IN-and OUT-board motors
- NEW Deck design with humbpack topnose
- NEW Underwater section with more stringers for stability
The jumper is intended for model builders who want to build up an unusual model with outboard with little effort . The jumper was modeled after the GT30 outboard class, which is driven in the UK and also in the international competition.
This class is also often used with smaller outboard engines for the juniors of 9-15 years for the entry into the racing boat scene.
The jumper has been created for 2-4 cells and Electric-Outboards. Due to the generously dimensioned cover with 300 x 130 mm
(length x width), it is also possible to build the model with an inboard and classic rudder / shaft combination .
- GfK finished hull in epoxy quality
- High-gloss WHITE
- Hull & Deck one-piece wet glued
- Canopy with a large lid 300 x 130 mm
Type: Outboard Racer Mono
Scale: 1: 5
Length: 750 mm
Length with OTB: 900 mm
Width: 310 mm
Recommended motor: outboard with approx. 2 - 4 LiPos 3200-5000 mAh
Inboard also possible
Design: GfK finished hull
Motor Hotline 0049- (0) 9405-6000